Child Custody

Child Custody

When parents no longer want to continue their relationship, but have children, a divorce in the case of married parents or Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship (SAPCR) in the case of unmarried parents can assist the parties in determining their rights and duties as pertaining to their children and the other parent.

The Hersom Law Firm will help you to understand the process and protect your rights and your children. We can assist you in maximizing your relationship with your children by not only handling the legal case, but also helping you to understand your children’s feelings and concerns as their life changes through no fault of their own.

Child Support

Whether you need to obtain an order for child support or modify an existing order for support, the Hersom Law Firm will ensure that the law is properly applied to protect your rights and the needs of your children.

If you find yourself in trouble and possibly facing jail time for violating a child support order, The Hersom Law Firm can assist you in getting current and almost always keep you from spending time in jail.